ADMISSION INFORMATION IN RESPECT OF ENTRY LEVEL CLASS – PRE-SCHOOL
FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2024-25
In pursuance to the Director of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi Circular No.F.DE.15 (172)/PSB/2016/8873-8882 dated 18/10/2023, ShreeRam World School welcomes you to the Entry Level Class - Pre-School Admission process for the Academic Session 2024–25.
3+ as on 31 March 2024
|Number of Seats
General Category (75%)
EWS / Disadvantaged Group (25%)
|EWS & DG Seats
||Apply online on the site of Directorate of Education
||School Specific Parameters
A) Criteria for Selection:
Admissions shall be made on point scale based on school specific criteria without any discrimination of Caste/Religion/Region etc. The points shall be distributed as per the following neighborhood and sibling/staff ward parameter:
B) Process of Admission within Neighbourhood:
- Neighbourhood: 70 points
- 0 to 08 kms: 70 points
- Above 08 kms: 60 points
- Sibling / Staff ward 30 points
- Total: 100 points
- The school shall first segregate the applications having residence within the first neighborhood range of 0-8 kms.
- Out of the total applications from the first neighborhood range of 0-8 kms, the school shall first give admission to all siblings and Staff ward.
- If the applications of sibling category within 0-8 kms are less than the seats of General Category and if seats still remain vacant after exhausting sibling’s/staff wards applications, the school shall admit the students on the basis of draw of lots from the remaining applications received under the neighbourhood range 0-8 kms.
- In case the total applications of 0-8 kms is less than the number of seats of General Category, and vacancies still remain unfilled after exhausting the applications from the distance range of 0-8 kms, the applications from the distance range of above 8 kms shall be considered in the above manner.
3. Age Limit
For admission in the Pre-School (Nursery), Pre-Primary (KG) and Class-1st, the minimum age for admission in this class shall be 3 years, 4 years and 5 years respectively by 31st March 2024 for admission in academic session 2024-25.
For admission in the Pre-School (Nursery), Pre-Primary (KG) and Class-1st, the upper age limit is less than 4 years, 5 years and 6 years respectively as on 31st March 2024 for admission in academic session 2024-25.
Availability of Registration Form
A. Admission counter at the school reception: The candidates can register their names at the admission counter of the school on all working days from 23rd November, 2023 to 15th December, 2023 between 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on payment of ₹25/- only. Registration form is also available on the school website and same can be downloaded. The filled in application form should contain self-attested photocopies of the documents as specified in the DOE Guidelines dated 18.10.2023 issued by Director (Education), Directorate of Education, (Private School Branch) Delhi Govt.
B. School Website, www.ShreeRam.in . The candidates can register their names online through school website and deposit registration fee of ₹25 online. There is no need of submission of hard copy of registration form after filling the same online and paying the fee of ₹25/- online.
5. Documents Required (for valid proof of residence):
- Ration card/Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of the child);
- Domicile certificate of the child or of his/her parents;
- Voters I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents;
- Electricity bill/ MTNL telephone bill/ Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child;
- Aadhaar Card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
6. Documents Required for DOB:
- Self attested photo copy of the Birth Certificate.
7. Documents Required for Sibling/Staff Ward:
- In case of sibling, self-attested photocopy of the identity card (both sides) or fee receipt showing the admission number. In case of staff ward, self-attested copy of appointment letter.
- The admission shall be made without any discrimination of caste/religion/region etc. by the admission committee under the Chairmanship of the Head of school and assisted by the Primary In charge.
- No interview or interaction shall be held with the candidates or the parents.
|Uploading the criteria and their points in the module of the Department of Education, Govt. of NCT, Delhi
||20th November, 2023 (Monday)
|Commencement of admission process and availability of forms
||23rd November, 2023 (Thursday)
|Last date of submission of application forms in school (on all working days)
||15th December, 2023 (Friday)
|Uploading details of children who apply for admission under open seats
||29th December, 2023 (Friday)
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats
||05th January, 2024 (Friday)
|The date of displaying the 1st list of selected candidates (Including waiting list)
||12th January, 2024 (Friday)
|The resolution of queries of the parents, if any regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list.
||13th-22rd January, 2024
|The date of displaying the 2nd list of candidates (if any) (Including waiting list)
||29th January, 2024 (Monday)
|The resolution of queries of the parents, if any regarding allotment of points to their ward in the second list.
||31st January – 06th February, 2024
|Subsequent list of admission, if any
||21st February, 2024 (Wednesday)
|Closure of admission process
||08th March, 2024 (Friday)
Click Here for DOE Guidelines
Ms Sudha Sadangi
Head of School